RSD - Nothing Left To Chance

Whether you call it Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome or Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome - it's still a hideous soul-sucking disease.

2.5.05

RSD Quilt Info!

This message is from Janice N.

"I AM PRESENTLY MAKING A QUILT THE SIZE OF A FOOTBALL FIELD AND I AM HOPING THAT PEOPLE AFFLICTED WITH RSD WILL SEND ME A PICTURE OF THEM WHEN THEY WERE DIAGNOSED, A BRIEF STATEMENT OF WHAT THEY GO THROUGH ON A DAILY BASIS.

ALSO, I WILL NEED A PIECE OF MATERIAL ONE FOOT BY ONE FOOT, THEIR FAVORITE COLOR AND SEND IT TO ME.

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO HELP ME WITH THIS, PLEASE SEND THE ABOVE ITEMS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS."

(Please send me a message and I will forward Janice's address to you when your quilt piece is cut & your photo is ready. Let's find some nice fabric!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home