RSD - Nothing Left To Chance

Whether you call it Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome or Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome - it's still a hideous soul-sucking disease.

2.3.06

New York (Manhattan) Drug Treatment Trial

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy - CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome)

NEW CLINICAL DRUG TRIAL

If you have received a diagnosis of RSD or CRPS, you may be eligible to participate in a study of a potentially new treatment. To assess your study eligibility, you will be asked the following questions regarding your painful limb:
o Have you had continuing pain for at least one month?
o Have you experienced increased skin sensitivity to touch or clothing?
o Has your skin felt especially cold or especially warm?
o Has the skin color changed?
o Has there been swelling or unusual sweating?
o Has there been any impairment in the range of motion of your affected joints (e.g. fingers, wrist, ankle, foot)?
o Has there been any abnormal change in the skin, nails or hair?

For more information, please contact the Department of Pain Medicine and Palliative Care
Beth Israel Medical Center, NY
You must be able to travel to Manhattan to participate.

Visit: www.stoppain.org

1 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger NewsBlogger said...

Hello, I like to contact you! My name is Blyskawica,
By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about gestational diabetes I have found your site.
I was looking out for gestational diabetes related information. Sorry, I have see that your this post isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.
I like to set up a link to you. What you think about?
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home