RSD - Nothing Left To Chance

Whether you call it Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome or Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome - it's still a hideous soul-sucking disease.

1.9.05

Patient Assistance Programs - Important Info

Our focus at Free Meds and Solutions is to provide you and your loved ones with programs that will assist you in your continuous effort to save or eliminate prescription medicine costs as well as a number of associated assistance programs. Our site is designed to assist you in accessing the 100’s of Patient Assistant Programs. We provide the most up-to-date information, qualifying criteria, applications and detailed instructions for these programs.

Approximately 170 pharmaceutical companies provide more than 1,000 prescription medications through Patient Assistant Programs.

All of the medications are brand names.

The application fee $10.oo and includes detailed step-by-step instructions.

http://www.freemedsandsolutions.com/
*********************************************
One of the drugs I take is not covered and is very expensive. I now get a 3-month supply of my medication directly from the pharmaceutical company -- free of charge. My doctor sends the form in after I have completed my portion which includes my financial situation. A valid prescription is attached. It doesn't take long and I get a call that my medication has arrived and is ready to be picked up. As per my doctor - the $10.00 fee was waived. It's easy and I have no worry that I will be out of my medication!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home